The Lucky 13
13 years ago, the first tweet was twittered. Daniel Craig re-launched one of Dr Lee’s favorite movie franchises as 007 in Casino Royal, his youngest daughter was born and Susquehanna Spine & Rehab treated our first patient. Yes, it’s true we have been here for 13 years.
To celebrate here are our 13 top health tips:
- Laughter really is the best medicine. Also, if you think, act and feel like you’re going to get better, you will; if you don’t, you won’t.
- Most media outlets are purveyors of fear, which is toxic to your health. Turn off the news!
- When choosing foods more colorful the better and keep to the outside aisle of the grocery store
- Only 21% of Americans get the 7 hours of sleep needed for regenerative growth hormone release
- More germs are transferred shaking hands than kissing; making for an awkward yet more hygienic greeting. Hand washing is the best method for preventing disease, coupled
with immune boosting chiropractic care.
- Sitting is the new smoking. Sitting for long periods of time is causing damage to your body.
- Stress, in its 3 main forms (chemical, emotional and physical) is the root of all disease.
- Emotional is everyday life stress
- Chemical is what we out into our body
- Physical is what do daily that has a negative impact on our body.
- In a car accident, property damage is NOT a indication of body damage.
- The type of exercise you do is not near as important as that you actually do exercise
- Magnesium and Omega 3 are the most critical supplements
- An injured worker is 28 times less likely to have surgery if they see a chiropractor first
- While 100% of NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NASCAR teams have chiropractors along with most NCAA, Indy Car and Vegas acts; only 15% of the general population feels the love.
- You are more than what you eat. You are also what you eat ate. (in short organic and grass fed are better) Allow your food choices fight and prevent pain and disease.