We are open for normal hours and services through COVID. We are following the state-mandated guidelines for operations.
- Temperature is taken upon arrival.
- Masks are required.
- Social Distancing in effect in waiting and PT areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- We encourage patients to not bring guests to their appointments.
- Minor children who must accompany an adult patient or a child patient who wants a parent present is allowed.
- Patients may wait in car and text upon arrival.
- Appointments are required please call or text. For established patients & DOT exams, we can accommodate same date appointments. New Patients, we can often see you within 24hours.
- If you are sick, think you are sick, or think you have come into contact with anyone who is sick please reschedule your appointment.
Your Chiropractic Wellness Center in Bel Air, MD:
At Susquehanna Spine & Rehab We Believe In…
- Not having to call out sick,
- Quality time with our children,
- Playing an extra 9 holes,
- Being trained professionals that keep abreast in advances in technology and treatments,
- Living a healthy, pain-free life.
Trusted Chiropractors in Bel Air
Conveniently located in Bel Air, MD, the chiropractic, physical therapy, and massage professionals at Susquehanna Spine & Rehab are true pain specialists dedicated to helping you achieve your optimal health. Chiropractic is not just for the spine. While chiropractors are traditionally known as back pain specialists; we pride ourselves in being able to treat numerous issues all over the body. Whether it is recovering from auto-, work- or sports-related injury, or relieving pain from the normal wear and tear life brings; easing the discomforts associated with pregnancy or a herniated/slipped disc, or vitamin and nutritional counseling you seek — we offer innovative, patient-centered care to restore your lifestyle and improve your future health. Susquehanna Spine & Rehab’s track record speaks for itself. With over 15 years serving the local community, the doctors have helped thousands in Bel Air, Abingdon and all of Harford County with headaches, neck pain, whiplash, back pain, herniated discs, TMJ/TMD, fibromyalgia and more. Schedule a visit with our chiropractors, and see for yourself how we invite you to live a healthy, pain-free life! ..