How do you know if Red Light Laser Therapy is right for you?
- Not hitting your weight loss goals?
- Have stubborn body fat that just won’t disappear?
- It is not as easy to lose weight as before.
- You are not happy with your body’s overall appearance.
How it works
- Natural, safe, laser light energy is pulsed and absorbed by the subcutaneous tissue
- Supercharges the body’s metabolism through ATP synthesis to burn fat as energy.
- Waste products are expelled from the body via sweat, urine, and respiratory exhaustion
- The body continues to burn fat for up to 4 hours after treatment
- Collagen and elastin production is increased within the skin layers to rejuvenate and repair skin cells addressing cellulite, skin laxity, and stretch marks
The difference is in the depth the Red light Technology penetrates to the fat cells. When the laser reaches the fat cells it creates a reaction where the fat cells are “burned”. Our body has a memory of an Elephant when it comes to body fat. It does not like forgetting the fat or giving it up. When we burn the fat and use it to fuel the body it is a more efficient way to lose weight.
Invis RED Results Before & After
Invisa RED Laser Alone
- Clinics have a 90% success rate
- Clinically proven for weight reduction, fat reduction, and loss of inches.
- Clinical Trial Average Loss after 9 Treatments
- Body Fat % decrease by1.75%
- Body fat burned 4.53 lbs
- Inches decrease by 10.13inch
- Adverse reactions 0
- Most recommended plans are 12 -16 visits
Clients will see results of weight loss and body reshaping with the Laser only; however, results can be maximized with the True Weight Loss Solutions system. Adding True Weight Solutions will also cut cravings and decrease inflammation through detoxification. The main idea this to get safe fast results and keep them. When you cut the cravings the likelihood of eating well long term is higher. Also, inflammation causes disease; so not only will you look better but you will feel better too.
Let’s face it if it was easy to stay trim and fit everyone would do it!
Lets Us help
Invsa Red Laser for Aesthetics
Do you have problematic area of your body that make you feel self conscious?
Relight laser can also be used to heal the skin.
- diminish cellulite
- contour the body
- tighten the skin
- fade stretch marks