Massage Therapy in Bel Air, MD
Whether you’d like to enjoy an hour of relaxation to relieve stress and tension, or if you’d like to target specific problem areas to shorten your overall treatment duration and feel better faster, we’ve got you covered! Patients, as well as our neighbors/friends in the community who aren’t currently seeking treatment, are welcome to schedule massages with our Licensed Massage Therapist. Keep reading to learn more about our current massage specials!
We believe at Susquehanna Spine & Rehab that massage can improve your overall health and wellness. Virtually everyone can benefit in a number of ways by combining massage therapy (a form of physical therapy!) and chiropractic care. In many cases, your insurance company will cover some therapeutic massage as part of your treatment in our office!
Local massage is often used in preparation for adjustments. Massage relieves the muscle tension and warms up the soft tissues in the area, making joints more pliable and more easily adjusted. In addition to preparing the immediate area of concern, it helps you relax. Those who schedule a massage before or after their chiropractic adjustment may be able to extend the amount of time feeling pain free. And above all else, massage helps fight stress.
Our Licensed Massage Therapist offers the following types of massage therapy:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Craniosacral Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- 1 hour Swedish Massage only $59 (reg. $70)
- (Good for first visit only. Add-ons & upgrades available at prevailing rates)
VIP Massage Membership
- Your VIP membership includes:
- 1 Customized Swedish 60 minute massage per month
- Upgrades available for
- Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Prenatal, Orthopedic, Sports, Neuro-Muscular, Lymphatic
- 75 min & 90 min
- Add on services
- Aromatherapy , Hand & foot scrub, Scalp
- Additional massages at discounted rate of $50 (normally $70)
- Unused massages rollover to next month
- Family member packages at discounted rate of $50 per month
- $10 off all Massage Gift Certificates for friends and family
- Massages may be split into 30 minute increments
- Membership benefits are non-transferable
All for only $55 per month!
To set up your VIP Membership, call 443-512-0025 today!
Why choose a LMT?
Not all massage therapists are created equal here is the difference. There are 2 levels of certification in massage: Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT’s) and Registered Massage Practitioners (RMP’s).
- You find RMP’s at spas, salons and stand-alone massage centers
- are required to have 60 college credits for pre-massage education,
- LMT certification is required for massage therapists to be eligible to work in a health care office.
- Just an FYI the state does require all licenses to be posted where a visible location.